Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello fellow bloggers...I am very unsure of how all this works, but I'm very excited about it! One bad thing that I have already discovered is....my grammer! Tara, please do not read what I write....only how I would say it if I were in you living room talking with you!

Thank you all in advance for listening to my ramblings of nothing. You will soon discover that I have a rather busy, hectic life that I love dearly!

As I am writing my fist post, the house is unusually quiet. Peyton is down for the night and Larry has taken Steven and Carson to Little League. Steven is the cutest player on the field! I'm not sure if he'll ever make it to the pros, but he sure looks good trying! Carson loves going to be the bat boy! (and to get a very moments alone with Dad!) I would love to write more and post more pictures, but I think I'm going to stop and enjoy blessed quietness!

Watch for more....

8 comments:

Tara said...

Marty!
I am pleased and honored to be your very first "COMMENTER"! And I will do my best to refrain from commenting on the grammar (notice the spelling)!!

I'm just glad you're here. And I LOVE seeing the pictures, too!

Maybe if we gang up on the others, they'll post some pics finally!

Love ya
Tara

The Dickinsons said...

My Dear Cousin,
Welcome to the blogging world! It's a BLAST! It helps me soooo much (since I'm living in Colombia...way far away from everyone) to stay in contact with friends and family!! I feel like they have been in my home visiting...so I'm not so lonely!
Your blog looks cute, your "boys" looked nice on Easter, sorry you had to work, and the picture of your baby at the window was adorable. Come visit my blog, and let's stay in touch. =)
Love ya, Heather

Anonymous said...

Dear Martha,
I love it....will be looking everyday!
Love,
Mama

Tara said...

One more thing...I cannot BELIEVE how big Peyton has gotten just since Christmas! Time really flies doesn't it? He's gone from 'baby' to 'big boy' in the blink of an eye. Your boys are so precious.

Unknown said...

Hey girlfriend! Welcome to the "BLOGWORLD" So nice for you to join us. Your page looks great!
You're little guys are adorable.
I don't think I've seen a picture of all three of them. Cute...cute..cute!!
Take care and hopefully we'll chat soon!

Karon
http://360.yahoo.com/fabflmom3
http://www.myspace.com/karonwilloughby

Making Memories 1999 said...

Hi Marty! I love your blog! Your boys are cute! I LOVE the pic of your little guy in the window! How adorable is that!! This staying in touch with friends via blogging is great!! I'll be checking back quite often! Have a great day!

Making Memories 1999 said...

P.S. I'd love to see Heather's blog as well. She could click on my blog and leave her blog name, if she would like, or leave it here. I'll check back. Thanks!!

Julia said...

Marty;

So glad you joined the fun! Looking forward to keeping in better touch now. I do have to say your boys are too cute. I really do plan to post picts. too, it's just here in the boonies it takes FOREVER to download photos. I'll get to it though.