Friday, December 5, 2008

Here are some pics of Emma Grace. I took these just today...yal should be proud of me! I can't believe how red her hair looks in this picture. As you can see in the other pics it is still brown on top! She is a great baby...it's Mom that still needs a few adjustments! For all of you concerned, we are doing well and couldn't be happier. We are soo blessed to have Emma in our home.






This is a picture of Emma's room. I'm not quite finished...I want to have her name above her bed from Upper Case Living...haven't got to order that as of yet. I made pillows and a valance to match her bed from a couple of hideous valances that came with the set. It turned out very cute I think. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments you have left on my blog.... they mean a lot!


10 comments:

Lady J said...

I miss holding my baby!

melissa emmorey said...

Martha, cute pics. I miss holding her.

Tamra said...

She's a cutie! LOVE the red lampshade!

Anonymous said...

What big eyes she has!! She is so precious. I'm so happy for you all! Blessings.

Kim M. said...

She looks so alert! Hopefully not too much at night huh?

I bet those boys are proud. I am so happy for you!

Cute bedding :-)

Vonnie said...

Look at those big, beautiful eyes!! Hope I get to see her at our New Years' get together!! :)

CrazieChrisa said...

Awwww.....I swear I have the cutest niece EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Love ya'll bunches! Hopefully we'll see you sometime near Christmas. Are you going to TN to see Andy on New Years??? We are...I'm excited!

Tara said...

Oh Marty, she is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. If ya'll pass our way again this holiday season, be sure to let me know. Would love to serve you lunch or whatever again!

Love you friend.

Dámaris said...

She is so beautiful. She looks so alert. Glad to hear you are doing well. Blessings to you all and have a Merry Christmas.

Julia said...

I think she looks like Nessa did when she was a Baby. Go figure! She beautiful and I can't wait to hold her.