Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Great Recipe!

Here is a recipe that people have asked about since referring to it on Tara's blog. It is a great summer treat!

Broccoli/Bacon Salad

Fresh chopped broccoli
fresh bacon bits (I sometimes by the "real" pieces in the store)
Mozzerella cheese (grated)

Mix 1 cup of mayo, 1/4 cup of sugar (or Splenda in my case), a dap of vinegar 1 TBL spoon?
Add the mix to your dry ingredients a few minutes before serving. If it sits to long it can get a little soggy! It is good either way! Hope you enjoy!

I would write more, but my little Steven is begging to play backyard basketball on the computer before bed. So bye for now!

5 comments:

Kelly S said...

Hi Marty,

Thanks for the salad recipe. That's my kind of recipe - quick and few ingredients! I'll try it soon.

Read my comment on Tara's blog regarding a "getaway".

CrazieChrisa said...

Hello my darling...nice lil "scary" comment you left David;-) Hahahaha!!!! You're a nut! But I love ya still:-D I'm glad you approve!!!! Give the boys my love! Luv ya lots..Christa

Kelly S said...

Marty,

Just curious. Do you know ahead of time what weekends you work? I work every other weekend, so it's easy for me to know my schedule ahead of time and I can change that around if I need to. you can email me at kelly.s@fuse.net.

The Dickinsons said...

That is a yummy recipe Marty, I love making that too. =) It's delicious!

Have a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!

Love ya, Heather =)

Julia said...

Thanks for the recipe. You're wonderful!