Thursday, June 5, 2008

AHHHH Summer has arrived....I LOVE IT!!!

Well friends, I am still alive and kickin! Oh, that's the baby kickin, I'm dragging!

Here is a little update on our life...I am feeling a little better with the nausea! Yeah! I try to keep comparing each day to about a month ago and things are better. I am still EXTREMELY exhausted. I can't get enough sleep!!! (Like every mother out there!) My belly (and other things) are growing at a very fast pace. I'm a little worried about my size in the future!! Larry is doing a little better with the baby idea...he is working himself to death so he doesn't have to think about it! For those who know Larry, he is a little stressed at the moment. He only "wanted" 1, maybe 2 kids at the max....NOT 4!! We are still making the BIG curve in our thinking! Thank you everyone who has been praying for us. IT IS BEEN FELT ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION!!!! Please keep them coming!!!

On June 24th, hopefully we will find out the sex of the baby. I'm not feeling either way at the moment. Larry says it will be worth it if it is a girl.....what is he thinking????? I'm kinda in the boy mode again...then again look at Sams' track record!!!

Speaking of Larry, he has been very busy with his full time job and his side job of cabinet building is going beautifully. Check out his blog at www.woodworksbysams.blogspot.com
you can see some beautiful pics. He working tonight on the last little touch ups. He'll post the final product soon. He has more jobs in the waiting. Please pray that the Lord will continue to bless this work as HE chooses! I am VERY proud of Larry and stepping out and making a passion of wood working a reality! I think you will like what you see!

The boys are doing great. Steven is finished with 1st grade!!!! We are still praying about what the Lord's will is for this next year with 2 being in school and 2 year old and a baby in November! We are definitely needing some direction!

Thanks for checking up on me!

12 comments:

Liz said...

Great to hear from you again. I have been checking. I am due to have my Csection on the 24th!! I hope I go into labor earlier as I am extremely miserable in this heat and huge state! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, my friend. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I wish you all the best with the adjustments, etc.

Have a wonderful summer!!

Vonnie said...

Good to get an update on you again! Glad you're feeling some better! I hope you have a little girl. That would be so neat... think about the "all boy" Scarbrough clan. :)

CrazieChrisa said...

Honey, just send the older two to my house alot and I'll take care of them:-D I'll be a bored marine wife, ya know:-D Lol!!!!! Luv ya bunches!!!!!

Making Memories 1999 said...

So glad you are feeling better, friend!! Trust the rest of your pregnancy goes well! God bless you all!

kayla said...

Who needs girls? All boys is way easier. (I think, I don't have anything to judge by) Believe me, it won't make any difference if it is another boy. You'll love him just as much.

Tara said...

Yay for an update, Smarty! I wouldn't mind a few belly pics, either! I have a feeling getting any good baby bump pics from you is gonna be like pulling teeth! Glad you're feeling better, though. Love you!

Marty said...

Liz - I'm counting down the days for you girl! I know how miserable this time can be....in 100 degree weather!!
Sonja - Glad to hear from ya friend!
Vonnie - I'll let you know ASAP what the verdict is on the sex! Thanks for checking out Larry's blog!
Christa- What about the younger two???
Becca- Thanks!!
Kayla - You're right...who needs a girl??? They start coming in about 10-15 years and THEIR parents can foot the bill for the weddings!!! We "planned" it right, friend!!
Tara- You know me well!! I HATE having my picture taken while I'm pregnant! If I only had a belly bump, I might, but the whole body is one larger bump!!! Maybe in the future....HA!

Kim M. said...

Awe, I wanna see pictures too! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl! :-)

Dara and Tico said...

hi Marty! It was nice to see your blog and your growing family. I have had an interesting journey these last several years...but I am blessed and I am happy. God is so good! Hope your pregnancy gets better! Love, Dara

Lady J said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hope to see you at camp? Gonna check out Larry's blog. Can't wait till Tuesday-maybe it will be one of each! I'm dodging cause I know you want to hit me for that one! :)
Love ya!

jenny said...

I am rooting for a girl (after all we have 3 boys and a girl, too). I guess because I knew you with your 3 sisters it is very easy for me to picture you with a baby girl. She would be the most fiercely protected sister ever with all those bigger bros!

Get some extra sleep!!